160524 Bae Sung Jae's 10 Radio - Bbyu indeed contact each other



DJ: Question for Joy. Not long time ago We Got Married ended, especially you who was virtually coupled with Btob Yook Sungjae showed lovey dovey and good appearance. Then, not in broadcast but have you met Yook Sungjae privately?
Joy: No (why smiling before answered Joiyaa?? 😍)
DJ: But then you both through broadcast become close, I think you guys can contact each other
Joy: We originally not contact often but he is an oppa that gives me many good words. He said "I believe that you will be more popular (do even better). Always put on your confidence" he contacts me like an oppa. We also sent messages but recently we havent so I dont know
DJ: from before there were many about this on chat room. I dont really want to ask this, Yook Sungjae VS Bae Sungjae
Joy: Your guys name are the same
DJ: just when you look at first impression. How were us?
Joy: What do you mean?
DJ: Like the gap (between him and sungjae's 1st impression)
Joy: The gap point?
DJ: I didnt ask you to choose us. If I ask you to choose, you will choose Yook Sungjae. Just when you see Yook Sungjae, ah this person is the cool sungjae but how is it now?
Joy: What do you mean?
DJ: Im sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment