150730 Kim Chang Ryul's Old School Radio - Joy is fan of Eunkwang & Eunkwang Gives Up because of Sungjae



Chang Ryul: Eunkwang, Red Velvet member, Joy
Eunkwang: Joy ah Joy-ssi
Chang Ryul: She said that she is Seo Eunkwang's fan. How is your feeling?
Eunkwang: I feel happy, honored and I dont know whether its dream or reality. I feel thankful
Chang Ryul: How do you think of red velvet?
Eunkwang: We ever had overlap comeback, so I saw them a lot. They did so well and they are pretty
Chang Ryul: But usually when someone said that to you, to be honest you will pay attention to that person more
Eunkwang: Yes. But, I felt happy when I heard that but when I see it again, she is with Sungjae. So she just tried to make him jealous. I can feel that she did that intentionally. So I just feel good




Chang Ryul: Then, what about 'I think that member of that girl group is okay' who could it be? Red Velvet Joy said Seo Eunkwang
Eunkwang: Of course I also like Joy but I cant
Changsub: You cant you cant!

No comments:

Post a Comment