170302 Yang and Nam Show - Eunkwang Called Seulgi


Eunkwang: Hello, Im Yoon Ju Ho from Seoul
Se Hyung: What do you want to do if you have chance to have a call with Seulgi?
Eunkwang: I cant even imagine it
Se Hyung: Then, Seulgi, he is oppa right? Can you do like Ju Ho oppa and have a call with him? If I were him, I would be really happy
Do Yeon: Ju Ho, at least record it
Eunkwang: What to do what to do?
Seulgi: Hello
Eunkwang: Hello
Seulgi: Oppa what are you doing?
Eunkwang: What to do seul
Seulgi: what?
Eunkwang: What to do Seulgiya
Seulgi: Why why? What happen?
Eunkwang: I think my heart is going to burst
Seulgi: Oppa should we have dinner tonight?
Eunkwang: Kyahaha

Se Hyung: Oh wait is there his real name?
Do Yeon: Whats your real name?
Eunkwang: Actually Im Btob..
Do Yeon: What did you say?
Eunkwang: Im Btob's Eunkwang
Seulgi: Whaaat?
Do Yeon: But really, Seulgi is Eunkwang's ideal type
Seulgi: I saw it. He talked about me. Im thankful to him
Eunkwang: I have something to say. Last time I said too much on TV. I want to apologize
Seulgi: Not at all not at all not at all
Eunkwang: I was really worry that my fans will make Seulgi uncomfortable. I really wanted to say this
Seulgi: No problem. Thank you
Eunkwang: Really? (informal way)
Eunkwang: Im supporting all Red Velvet friends so fighting!
Members: Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment