181118 The Butlers - Sungjae Talked about WGM


Shin Dong Yup: In 2016, I ever saw Sungjae and his girlfriend (Shocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
Seunggi: Where did you see him? 
Sungjae: Feels like familiar voice
Shin Dong Yup: Im Shin Dong Yup. Is Sungjae's condition not good now?
Sungjae: no no. Because you said its in 2016 now I remember, I did We Got Married
Shin Dong Yup: There was We Got Married too. Also there is girlgroup called Gfriend (word play) I only talked about girlgroup Gfriend tho. In 2017 I also saw him with Red Velvet too (Ohoooo??) then I also saw Twice

5 comments:

  1. Hyaaaa! I'm so proud of the moderator of this website. It's 2018 but you are still active in updating bbyu's ativities. As a person who has just started being a bbyu shipper, your blog really is a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever made this I'm so grateful ❤ I was overthinking these past few days because I saw a comment that they are now both successful individually and has obviously moved on with each other. I think I need to lie low for a while but I just thought that fans will not make a blog just because they are just some couple shipped instead i know that we saw "something" in them.. and that makes us believe in them. Hayyy anyway, take care! I was actually confused right now. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the hard work you do to keep this blog up to date.It has really helped me to know them better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im really2 proud with this admin..u'r still here support our byuu..this couple is the only one that i hope can be real couple after wgm.for now..i hipe both of them can be success in other activities..soon,it will be a good news.lol (hyunsik say)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still here, reminiscing the past ....

    ReplyDelete