190401 Idol Radio - Ilhoon and the composer talked about Joy and Red Velvet


Ilhoon: Do you have favorite singer who has nice voice? Composer: Out of all SM Artists? Ilhoon: Yes Composer: To me its Red Velvet Joy Ilhoon: Ah Joy-ssi Composer: Yes. I still like her voice till now Ilhoon: If you express Joy's voice in 1 word? Composer: Fruity fresh Ilhoon: You mean like fresh? Ah so you like the fresh voice like fruity of Joy-ssi Ilhoon: do you often composed songs in hurry? Whats the shortest song you ever composed? Composer: Its Red Velvet's ah I keep talking about RV Ilhoon: Its okay Composer: Its RV's Hear The Sea Ilhoon: then how long is the longest time you do the recording? Composer: In once? Ilhoon: Yes Composer: I think its around 12 hours Ilhoon: 12 hours? When was it? Composer: It was RV's Sunny Afternoon Ilhoon: So you were exploded at that time? Composer: In this place I relay to the kids (RV) that Im sorry Ilhoon: I hope Red Velvet listens to this radio broadcast and understand your heart Ilhoon: You recommended Red Velvet's Day 1. The song you recommended is the group of the king of fruity fresh voice Joy-ssi. Ilhoon: What is the reason? Composer: Its April right? I made this song with the text of 'Like when I wear the uniform for the first time' Ilhoon: Ah so you made this song after you think about the concept first Composer: Like the feels when you date someone for the first time. Like when you enroll a place for the first time, like when you wear the uniform for the first time at that school. I think the feels is similar with that

No comments:

Post a Comment