160124 King of Masked Singer - Sungjae & Wendy



Sungjae: This time is what I called instinct is coming!
MC: Oh you feel the Yook instinct again
Sungjae: If I wrong this time, I wouldnt ever said Yook instinct anymore
Sungjae: Both are idols. Maetelnim is...Im now MC of music program, so I watch a lot. When she sings, her hand gesture is Red Velvet's Wendy then I think Cheoli is Kangin hyung
MC: Just now from the staff, there is intention behind Yook Sungjae's prediction. The reason you talk about Red Velvet's Wendy is because someone you do WGM with is Red Velvet member, isnt it for the sake of promoting, you will at least talk about Red Velvet once?
Sungjae: Its absolutely not like that. While filming WGM
Gura: Why does your face become so red?
MC: Your face becomes so red
Sungjae: While filming WGM, I saw Wendy. Thats why I think when she sings, from her hand gesture and delicate vocal skill
MC: Then its better to say Joy
-------------------------
-------------------------
-------------------------
Sungjae: I got right
MC: Yook Sungjae, through his instinct
Sungjae: My instinct is finally working
Wendy: I was so surprised. Be
cause I was surprised, I cant move my body
MC: Could it be that through Joy the information was leaked to him?
Sungjae&Wendy: No no
Sungjae: I originally know her hair color
Wendy: This is wig though
Gura: From I see it, Joy told him
Sungjae: No, its absolutely not like that
MC: Did you really know its her when you see her?
Sungjae: Yes. She has hand gesture and I also watched her last time in singing program (Im soooo sure it was Immortal Songs where Joy, Seulgi and Wendy performed)
Gura: Wait, do you like that person? not Joy? Why you monitor her?
MC: You have to monitor Joy more diligently
Sungjae: No
Bongsun: Why are you stuttering?
Wendy: Whats with you? Joy might watching now
MC: So from Yook Sungjae's point of view she has hand gesture, thats why you can see it
Sungjae: Yes right

No comments:

Post a Comment