160325 Park So Hyun's Love Game - Joy only got flowers from Sungjae



Dj: Joy-ssi is still happily doing wgm right?
Joy: Yes. We are still doing it
Dj: You guys are doing it longer than most people expected
Joy: I think its also longer than what Ive thought
Dj: how were members' reaction when you guys heard Joy is going to do wgm?
Seulgi: at first, we were worried whether she can do it well or not but she shows the lovely charm more than we expected
Dj: She also has much hype
Dj: Please reveal your ideal type, like what kind of person I want to fall in love with
Joy: First, I like nice person
Joy: many people like the bad man but I like a nice man who only look at me
Dj: Like a sunflower (also means someone who only look at 1 person)
Joy: I kind of like flowers. Thats why my perfume has flower scent
Dj: Have you ever received flowers on WGM?
Joy: Flowers? I indeed only ever received it on wgm

No comments:

Post a Comment